{FOLLOW} | {DASHBOARD} |
andydesigns

HEY , WELCOME TO
ANDY/DESIGNS BLOG. AN UPDATE BLOG FOR MY TEXTILES MAJOR. BUCKLE UP, ENJOY, AND HELP OUT IF YOU CAN!

PERSONAL BLOG

Skin By; Kai



◄ older posts newer posts ►
HEY ALL- 2014
Posted On Wednesday, January 1, 2014 @ 4:05 AM by ANDY | 0 Comments This Entry
hey y'all! 
Firstly, HAPPY FRIGGIN NEW YEAR. 
IT'S 2014. 2014. 2014 OMG. 

yes it will be fun, but it also is my last high school year. and even though this year will bring me closer to 170 people and also create long lasting memories, it is also the biggest year in terms of assignments, exams, and HSC stress. 

ANNNND one of my biggest stresses is TEXTILES.

so I know i've written a distasteful post before (due to its shortness and just...non-informative). but i'll start one again now that it's the new year! 

so my textiles major is something that all textile students from the state have to do. An assignment that really has no limitations and counts to 50% of our year mark (other 50% goes to class mark and hsc exam itself)

i've set my goal high this time and, although i'm choosing to do a apparel set (jacket and high-waisted skirt), my textiles major is all about techniques, fabric manipulations and just super super embellished. 

my inspiration is BAROQUE PERIOD where there is a huge emphasis on dramatic, exuberance, and elegance. 

This blog (hopefully if I could update as time goes) will help me to really get my shit together, page together the days i've done things and what i've bought and just really..anything related to this assignment just in case I need clarification. 
And it's also a blog for others out there who have the same passion as me or would like to give me tips and advice! 

I am definitely a novice, so every advice would be so appreciated. 

hope you guys enjoy and have a great year!

Labels: , , ,